Who can I help?
- young people
What can I help you with?
- relationship difficulties or breakdown, depression and low mood, anxiety
- bereavement and loss, trauma, adoption issues, life challenges
- low self esteem, phobias, insomnia, eating disorders, excessive worry
- chronic fatigue, OCD, autistic spectrum disorders, mental health issues
- abuse issues, issues around sex, sexuality, gender, identity
How can I help?
Together we will decide what you want to work on and how we will explore this. I can offer various counselling approaches, cognitive behaviour therapy (cbt) and mindfulness. Please contact me (07773119050 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a free 15 minute phone consultation to help you decide if I am the right therapist for you.
Who am I?
I am an accredited, registered psychotherapist (BACP and BABCP) with over 15 years’ experience of working in this field including 8 years in NHS mental health services and 10 years working for Relate and various young peoples’ counselling services.
Where and when does cbt/counselling take place?
In-person and ZOOM appointments available.
In person appointments are available at a quiet, clinic in central Cambridge (CB1) with free street parking for cars and a garage for bicycles
Appointments are available weekdays Monday – Thursday
What does it cost?
Each 60 minute session will cost £90
How can you contact me?